Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New blog site for wwe superstar randy orton!

Okay first off I want to say that I AM NOT RANDY ORTON!!!!!! I'm just a big Randy Orton fan who wanted to start a blog site for my favorite superstar. You will have to tolerate me for now because i am pretty new to this whole "create and manage your own blog thing". but i will try and get a hang of this as quick as i can, and hope to be able to update periodically. now since i don't have regular internet access at my house it will be set times that i will be able to post. you should expect new post probably Monday's for smackdown news (unless i'm somewhere with internet access during the weekend). And if randy happens to be on raw monday night, then expect news for that on tuesday's. Pay-Per-Views results will be posted on the morning after the event took place (monday). Everything else (interviews, articles on randy, special postings from wwe, etc.) will be posted in between those times when I can put them up. I hope I can make a site where all of you other randy orton fans will keep coming back.

until next time!-mj

No comments:

Post a Comment